CVC Member Messages is an informal members contact list that is open to all current, subscribed members. The purpose of this contact list is to provide each member with a method to communicate with other, subscribed members about anything to do with cycling. Possible topics might include: Bicycles and related items for sale, training strategies, gran fondo plans, alerts regarding road construction, or planning/announcing an ad hoc ride (a ride organized among members that is not an official CVC ride). A member who wishes to send messages via the CVC Member Messages list must subscribe to the list. To subscribe, click on the Subscribe to CVC Member Messages button below and follow the prompts.
Sign Up Instructions
- Click on the Subscribe to CVC Member Messages button.
- A new page will open in your browser.
- Fill in your email and name in the “subscribing to…” section.
- Click on the “Subscribe” button.
- A welcome email will be sent to you immediately at the email address you provided. If you do not receive the email, please check your Spam or Clutter email folder.